Select Air i1000
The Select Air i1000: Personalized luxury at it’s finest. The i1000 combines 2 full inches of SELECT™ Foam with an additional 1 inch of silky-smooth Talalay latex for a lavishly comfortable feel that remains supportive and cool all night long. The finishing touch: Select Air System technology that lets you to dial in to the specific level of soft or firm feeling comfort you desire.
- 15” Profile
- 1” Talalay Latex
- 2” SELECT Foam
- Adjustable Air Chamber
- Super Soft Quilt-Flex® Quilted Pillowtop
- Great for Couples: *Dual adjustability means each person gets the feel they want.
- *Dual air chambers available in Queen, King, and Cali-King models only.
i1000 Comfort Features:
Adjust the comfort level of the i1000 for extra support after long, tense days. Or, lower the surface tension of your i1000 to create a softer feeling nighttime escape. Receive a personalized level of comfort with the i1000, and adjust the overall feel of your mattress as you desire!
- Mid-Zone Body Support
- Designer Wool Blend Cover
- Vulcanized Rubber Air Chambers
- Hypoallergenic and Dust-Mite Free
- Dual Digital Remotes for Firmness Control
- Reversible Natural Talalay Latex / Memory Foam Insert
30 Day Free Trial Period: Try the i1000 Risk Free
We understand you may feel hesitant or anxious with the thought of purchasing a new bed, and we’re here to help! Order the i1000 today and automatically get enrolled in our 30 day at-home trial period. If you are unsatisfied, simply return the mattress for a refund of the purchase price. New orders also receive:
- Free Shipping
- 20-Year Warranty
- Compare to Sleep Number®, save up to 40%!
Your personalized sleep experience begins here! Call 1-888-391-5390 to learn more about the Select Air i1000 bed, our risk free at-home trial period, and our optional 0% financing. Guests may also contact customer services by emailing email@example.com.
The i1000 is built-to-last from the inside, out. The inner-construction of the i1000 features vulcanized rubber air chambers that are both mold-proof and reinforced for your safety.
Other premium inner-construction features of the i1000 include:
- Super Soft Quilt-Flex® used in the European Pillowtop quilting.
- Skid-Proof Bottom prevents mattress from shifting on the foundation.
- Sling Rail Edge Support: Contains air chamber(s) and prevents bowing.
- Mold-Proof lining: Separates air system from comfort layers, prevents molding.
Dial in to a truly personalized level of comfort with the i1000 air system, a whisper-silent air pump that quickly adjusts the firmness of your mattress to meet your needs. With 50 digital settings, you can be certain you will find a firmness number that will match your desire for comfort.
Other i1000 air system components include:
- I-Beam Construction
- Energy-Saver Technology
- Ultra-Quiet Running, Quick-Filling Motor
- Wired Digital Remotes allow 50 levels of Firmness
- Vulcanized Rubber air chambers (thickest in the industry)
- Dual Chambers offered on Queen, King, and California King sizes
The i1000 comes with a designer PetMe™ cover that is irresistibly soft and comfortable. Cover is both durable and resilient during use.
- Extremely Durable
- Irresistibly Soft Designer PetMe™ Cover
- Pillowtop Zips off to all flipping of Latex/Memory-Cell Insert
Compare the Select Air™ i1000 to the Select Comfort® i10 bed and save over $1,000! Whether choosing a Queen, King, mattress-only, or a full set, choosing the Select Air i1000 can save you up to 40%:
It is critical that the proper foundation be used to extend the life of your mattress. Our non-adjustable mattress foundations feature a Masonite construction that complements the functionality of your adjustable air system. With matching suede covers, the Select Air i1000 matches well with its foundation for an impeccably stylish look. For the ultimate in adjustable comfort, the i1000 may be used with a Leggett and Platt adjustable bed frame to facilitate independent head/foot section elevation.
i1000 Foundation Options:
- Suede cover matches the SelectAir i1000 mattress for an impeccable look
- Masonite Construction provides ideal foundation for Adjustable Firmness Air System
- Optional: Add an adjustable foundation from Leggett and Platt for upright movement of the head and foot sections of your new bed!